Low Cal Potato GratinPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 300 g new potatoes (sliced as thinly as possible)
- 15 g light melted butter
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 20 g light grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 10 g flour
- 200 mls skimmed milk
- mixed herbs
- 1 kcal spray
- This recipe makes 2 portions and uses a small baking dish. If you want to make extra, double or triple the recipe. If you double the recipe, use a medium baking dish. If you triple the recipe, use a large lasagne/baking dish.
- Preheat your oven/airfryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Spray your baking dish with one kcal spray.
- Layer your potato slices into the baking dish.
- Leave aside and heat a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Next, add the flour, whisking constantly for about one minute.
- Slowly whisk in the milk.
- Season with salt, pepper, herbs and add the garlic.
- Bring to a simmer and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Stir in the cheese until it has melted.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the potatoes in the baking dish and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden and bubbly. You can remove the foil for the last 10 minutes to give it the golden colour.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g