Low Calorie PestoPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 40g servings (approx)
- 80g fresh basil (about one plant) (you can also use frozen)
- 80g spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 30g grated parmesan cheese
- 30g pine nuts
- 15ml olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 ml water
- Add oil, water, lemon juice, grated garlic, parmesan and pine nuts to food processor.
- Next add in as much basil and spinach as you can fit in.
- Blitz and repeat until all the basil and spinach is used.
- Taste and season as required with salt and pepper.
- Blitz again and store in an airtight container.
- Pesto keeps in the fridge for up to a week.
Serving: 40g | Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5.5g