Low Fat Creamy Chicken Linguine
Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 2 breasts chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g extra light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 1 handful freshly chopped basil
- 50 g spinach
- 100 g uncooked linguine or any pasta/spagetti
- 1kcal spray
- In a saucepan, boil water and cook the linguine according to instructions on the packet.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add in the chopped chicken breast.
- Cook for a few minutes until the meat is white.
- Add in the peppers, mushroom and grated garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the cream cheese and wholegrain mustard and about 50mls of water that the linguine was cooked in.
- Add the pasta, fresh spinach and basil.
- Stir and serve immediately.
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 637mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4205IU | Vitamin C: 86.5mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.2mg