Mac & Cheese with Chicken
Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 80 grams Macaroni Pasta
- 250 grams Chicken Breast (Diced)
- 100 grams Broccoli
- 100 grams Mushrooms
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 50 grams Extra Light Cream Cheese
- 40 grams Light Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Chopped Parsley
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 Stock Cube
- 200 mls Skimmed milk
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Cook macaroni pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray with one kcal spray.
- Add in chopped chicken breast and the grated garlic.
- Cook until white and add in veg cooking for a further few minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- In another saucepan, heat the milk, wholegrain mustard, crumbled stock cube, cream cheese and 2/3 of the grated cheese.
- Stir until smooth and the sauce will start to thicken.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir in the cooked pasta.
- Pour mixture into oven proof dish topping with cheese and bake for 10 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 843mg | Potassium: 2222mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 2490IU | Vitamin C: 53.4mg | Calcium: 1310mg | Iron: 1.8mg