Margherita Pita Pizzas
Margherita Pita PizzasPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 pizzas
- 2 pita breads
- 100 g passata/chopped tinned tomatoes
- 30 g light cheddar cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Mixed herbs
- Turn the grill on medium and grill the pita breads for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and flip them over.
- Top each pita bread with passata and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top each one with the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Season with herbs and pepper.
- Place back under grill and grill for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and starting to bubble.
Serving: 1pita | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g