Mediterranean Quinoa SaladPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 servings
- 300 g quinoa (cooked in vegetable stock according to packet instructions)
- 100 g kale (roughly chopped)
- 15 sliced black olives
- 10 sliced sundried tomatoes (rinsed and dried)
- 100 g pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 150 g light feta cheese
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Heat a small frying pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal cooking spray.
- Add the garlic, olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally and leave aside.
- Meanwhile, add the cooked quinoa to a large bowl and stir in the chopped kale.
- Stir in the sundried tomatoes, garlic and olives.
- Crumble in the light feta cheese and add the pomegranate seeds.
- Mix well and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Can be eaten hot or cold so is perfect for lunchboxes.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g