Mexican Style Eggs & Avocado on Sourdough ToastPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 4 slices sourdough toast
- 1 medium avocado (approx 150g)
- Juice of a lime
- 100g tinned corn kernels (drained)
- 100g tinned black beans (drained)
- 1/4 finely chopped onion (approx 50g)
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Mexican spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt & pepper
- To make the guacamole, mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork and add in the juice of a lime.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and leave it aside.
- Next, heat a pan on a medium heat and spray with 1kcal spray.
- Add the garlic and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes to soften them.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs any way you like - fried, poached, scrambled etc.
- Add the Mexican spice, corn kernels and black beans to the onion and garlic mixture and cook for another 2 minutes to heat everything up.
- Toast the sourdough.
- Serve the spicy mixture over the sourdough toast with the cooked eggs and top with your home made guacamole.