Nacho Chicken SaladPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 100 diced chicken breast
- 50 g diced avocado
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 50 g tinned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 40 g lettuce/mixed leaves
- 20 g tortilla chips
- 15 g light sour cream
- Seasoning (paprika, chili powder, garlic powder - any you like)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and seasonings of choice.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes until it’s fully cooked and it’s slightly charred on all sides, but not burned.
- Meanwhile, assemble the salad bowl.
- Add the lettuce as a base.Top with the cherry tomatoes, black beans, crumbled tortilla chips, chicken and sour cream.
- Top with your dressing or sauce of choice (e.g. Nando’s, sriracha, perinaise, BBQ, chipotle).
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g