Nachos 2.0Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 200 g 5% lean mince/Quorn mince
- 150 g tinned kidney beans (drained)
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 sachet Mexican seasoning (chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper)
- 100 g avocado
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 40 g fat free Greek yogurt
- Coriander (optional)
- Heat a wok on a medium heat and spray wth 1 kcal spray.
- Add the garlic, sliced mushrooms and the sliced pepper.
- Stir fry for a few minutes to char the pepper.
- Stir in the Mexican seasoning.
- Add in the mince and cook until brown stirring from time to time.
- Stir in the kidney beans and simmer on a low heat while you prep the tortilla chips and make the guacamole.
- To make the guacamole, mash the avocado in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and squeeze in some lime juice to taste.
- Cut the tortillas into 8 triangle pieces. (For a larger portion, you can use extra tortilla wraps. Add approx. 150 calories extra per wrap depending on size of tortilla wrap).
- Season with salt, pepper and spray them with one kcal spray.
- Grill for about 1 minute until starting to crisp, flip over and grill for another minute.
- Serve the chips on each plate and top with half the mince mixture, half the guacamole and half the fat-free Greek yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped coriander
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 13g