- 100g lean mince (5%)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 chopped pepper
- 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes (200g)
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 kcal spray
Spice mix for mince (alternatively use a Mexican style seasoning mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or granules
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 25g low fat grated cheddar
- 15g low calorie guacamole (Od El Paso)
- 15g low calorie sour cream (Od El Paso)
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray wth 1 kcal spray.
- Add in a clove of grated garlic and the chopped pepper.
- Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add in the mince and cook until brown.
- Add in the ingredients for the spice mix (cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, chili powder, onion powder and black pepper).
- Add in half a tin of chopped tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes while you prepare the chips.
- Cut the two corn tortillas into triangle pieces (8 pieces per tortilla).
- Season with salt, pepper and spray them with one kcal spray.
- Grill until crispy, flip over and grill for another minute.
- Serve the tortillas on a plate with the mince mix on top and top with cheese, guacamole and sour cream.
- If you want the cheese melted, pop the plate back under the grill for a minute.
Calories: 545kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 18g