Nando's Butterfly ChickenPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 150g per breast)
- Salt and pepper
- 30 g hot sauce of choice
- garlic powder, oregano, paprika (or any seasonings you like)
- 1 kcal spray
- To butterfly the chicken breasts, slice the breasts horizontally, cutting almost to the other side.
- Score the chicken breasts (make parallel, shallow cuts through the chicken).
- Place on a board and flatten with rolling pin/mallet.
- Season the breasts with salt, pepper, spices and your hot sauce.
- Massage the chicken breasts to coat evenly with the spices/sauce.
- Cover and allow marinade in the fridge (a few minutes or hours)
- To cook the chicken breasts, heat a pan on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Pan fry chicken breast for 7 to 9 minutes until starting to char, flipping after 4 minutes.
- Check it is cooked throughout (white all the way through).
- Serve with whatever Nando's sides you like. Pictured here with peri fries and spicy corn on the cob.
Serving: 1breast | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 2g