Nando’s Chicken & Halloumi Burger
Nando's Chicken & Halloumi BurgerPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 burgers
- 2 brioche buns
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 130g each)
- 20 g peri peri or fajita seasoning
- 40 g reduced fat halloumi
- 1 handful of mixed leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Put the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of baking paper or in a sandwich bag and bash with something like a rolling pin to flatten.
- Spray the chicken breasts with 1 kcal spray and coat with the seasoning.
- Massage the seasoning well into the chicken breasts and season with salt/pepper.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked throughout.
- Slice the halloumi and fry in the pan for about 30 seconds on each side to crisp.
- Toast your brioche bun.
- Add the mixed leaves to your bun and top with the chicken and halloumi.
- Add your favourite sauce and enjoy.
Serving: 1burger | Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 8g