Nutella & Hazelnut Overnight OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 40 g oats
- 15 g hot chocolate powder (can use any drinking chocolate or cocoa powder and sweetener of choice instead)
- 100 mls unsweetened almond milk
- 150 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 15 g Nutella
- 5 g chopped hazelnuts
- Mix the oats and hot chocolate powder in a bowl.
- Stir in the almond milk and 100g of the fat free Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl/container.
- Meanwhile to make the Nutella topping, mix the Nutella with the rest of the fat free Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Pour on top of your oats and spread evenly to cover the top.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts on top and leave in the fridge until serving (a few minutes/hours or overnight).
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 12g