Oreo MilkshakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 25 g flavoured whey protein (vanilla, cookies n crème, chocolate – whatever flavour you like and have available)
- 4-8 cubes ice
- 20 g oreo biscuits (about 5 mini oreos)
- Add ice, almond milk and protein powder to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add more ice/liquid depending on desired consistency. Adding more ice will make it thicker.
- Add 4 of the mini oreo biscuits to the blender and pulse for a few seconds.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with the last mini oreo.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g