Oreo Protein French Toast
Oreo Protein French ToastPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 slices low calorie bread (e.g. Brennan's Be Good)
- 150 mls egg whites
- 75 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 25 g flavoured protein powder
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 9 mini Oreo cookies (or 3 regular Oreo cookies - approx. 30g)
- 1 kcal spray
- Add the egg whites, almond milk, protein powder and cocoa powder to a blender and blend.
- Add the oreos and pulse for a further few seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcals spray.
- Dip a slice of bread in the mixture turning to soak both sides.
- Transfer the slice of bread to the pan and cook until starting to colour (about 45 seconds to 1 minute).
- Flip over and cook for another 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat the process with the other slices of bread.
- Serve 2 slices of French toast per portion and top with your favourite toppings (pictured here with 0% Greek yogurt and Oreos).
Serving: 2slices | Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g