- 40g oats
- 20g flavoured protein powder (Myprotein salted caramel used in this recipe)
- 100g fat free Greek yogurt
- 100ml almond milk
- 100g frozen berries
- 5g cacao nibs
- 2-3 frozen berries (for decoration)
- In a container, mix all the ingredients for the overnight oats.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Decorate with a few more frozen berries and cacao nibs.
- So many different flavour combination options you can try with this recipe - try using different flavour protein powders, flavoured Greek yogurts or toppings such as nuts, fruit, cinnamon, calorie free syrup, peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered peanut butter, seeds. granola etc.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 8g