Paprika Baked Chicken ThighsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 chicken thighs
- 500 g skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets (approx. 4)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat your oven or airfryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pat each chicken thigh dry.
- Add the chicken thighs to a bowl and spray well with 1 kcal spray to coat each piece.
- Put the chicken thighs in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the paprika, rosemary, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to coat each chicken thigh with the spice mix.
- Add the chicken thighs to the airfryer basket/lined baking tray.
- Airfry for 12-14 minutes flipping half way through until crispy and cooked throughout. If baking in an oven, they will need 20-25 minutes.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g