Parmesan Chicken TendersPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 tenders
- 500 g mini chicken breast fillets (approx. 12 pieces)
- 30 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 50 g panko breadcrumbs
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat oven/airfryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add your breadcrumbs and parmesan to a bowl and season with salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder.
- Add the egg to another bowl and whisk well with a fork.
- Add the flour to another bowl.
- Dip each chicken fillet into the flour to coat and shake off any excess.
- Next, dip the chicken fillet into the egg and again shake off excess.
- Finally, dip the chicken into the breadcrumb mixture, press down and roll to coat each side.
- Add to a lined and sprayed baking tray and repeat with all the chicken fillets.
- Bake or airfry at 200 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes flipping half way through until the chicken is white throughout and the coating is golden brown. (they may need an extra few minutes in an oven).
Serving: 1tender | Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g