Peach & Cinnamon Crunch Overnight Oats
Peach & Cinnamon Crunch Overnight OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 40 g oats
- 100 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop (25g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 50-100 ml almond milk (depending on desired consistency - it will thicken over night)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 x 110g peach fruit pot drained (drained)
- 1 Lotus Biscoff biscuit
- In a bowl, mix the whey protein powder with the oats and cinnamon.
- Mix in the fat free greek yogurt, peaches, almond milk and vanilla essence.
- Leave for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Top with crumbled Lotus Biscoff biscuit.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 7g