Peanut Butter Chocolate PotPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 person
- 1 small banana
- 10g powdered peanut butter (available in Aldi, Holland & Barrett or on Myprotein)
- 15g vanilla protein powder
- 10g dark chocolate
- 75ml low calorie milk (almond, skimmed, etc.)
- Add the banana, protein powder, milk and powdered peanut butter to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a ramekin dish and freeze for about an hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Spoon over the frozen peanut butter mousse and spread evenly.
- Pop it back in the freezer for another 10 minutes to set the chocolate before serving.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 7g