Peanut Butter Jelly Overnight Weetabix
Peanut Butter Jelly Overnight WeetabixPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 weetabix
- 75 mls unsweetened almond milk
- 5 g honey
- 150 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 10 g flavoured protein powder (vanilla, salted caramel, chocolate, peanut butter - any flavour you like)
- 20 g powdered peanut butter (or 15g peanut butter if you don't have it - it will be slightly less protein but similar cals)
- 10 g raspberry or strawberry jam
- In a bowl, crush up your weetabix.
- Pour in the almond milk and honey, and mash it all together with a fork.
- Flatten the weetabix in the bowl to create your base.
- In a another bowl, combine the fat free Greek yogurt, half of the powdered peanut butter and the flavoured protein powder until smooth.
- Pour this mixture on top of your weetabix base and spread out evenly.
- Mix the rest of the powdered peanut butter with a little bit of water and drizzle on top of the cheesecake.
- Add the jam and swirl with a fork.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 4g