Pineapple Chicken Fried RicePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 pepper
- 100g pineapple chunks fresh or tinned (in juice not syrup)
- 2 tbsp thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 200g cooked white rice (approx 80g raw)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tin bamboo shoots (approx 120g drained)
- 100g frozen peas
- juice of a lime
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a wok on a medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add two chopped chicken breasts and the chopped pepper.
- Cook for a few minutes until the chicken is white.
- Add the pineapple chunks.
- Stir in the curry paste and soya sauce.
- Next add the rice and combine.
- Move the mixture to the side of the wok and add two beaten eggs to the empty space.
- Stir continuously until eggs are scrambled and then combine with the rice mixture.
- Next add the bamboo shoots and frozen peas.
- Add the lime juice, season and cook for another minute or two stirring to make sure everything is combined.
- Serve with a lime wedge and garnish with coriander.
- For a low carb option, use cauliflower rice instead of white rice.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 8g