Pineapple, Mango & Papaya Frozen YogurtPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 100g servings
- 450g frozen pineapple, mango & papaya mix (You can use any frozen fruit/berries just adjust macros accordingly)
- 1 juice of a lime
- 1 zest of a lime
- 350g fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- In a blender, add the greek yogurt.
- Add in the juice and zest from the lime.
- Add frozen fruit mix.
- Add in the sweetener.
- Blend until smooth stirring to help break up the fruit chunks. This will take a few minutes.
- Serve immediately for a soft serve texture or pour in to lunch box and freeze for about 2 hours so it is more scoopable.
- If you freeze it for longer, take it out about 10-15 minutes before serving to allow it to thaw a bit so it is easier to scoop.
- Try different flavour combinations such as frozen berries like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or fruits such as frozen kiwi, melon.
- If you want to use fresh fruit, you can chop it all up, place in plastic zip lock bag and freeze it for about 3 hours before making.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g