- 200 g new potatoes
- 10 g finely grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Wash the potatoes and cut into similar sized matchsticks (you don't need to peel them).
- Add the fries to a bowl and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add your oregano, paprika, parmesan and garlic powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to coat the fries.
- Add the fries to your air fryer in a single layer.
- Air fry at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes until crispy (you can shake them half way through so they are crispy on all sides).
- If cooking larger portions, cook them in batches so they will crisp up. You can add them all back into the airfryer for 2 minutes at the end to reheat the ones you cooked first.
- If you don't have an airfryer, bake on a sprayed baking tray in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes flipping half way through so they will evenly crisp up.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g