Popcorn ChickenPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 300 g chicken mince
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika
- 2 corn thins (approx. 14g)
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (you can also use an air fryer if you have one and it will make them crispier).
- Add your chicken mince to a bowl and season with the garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of paprika, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and stir in the breadcrumbs.
- Roll the chicken mince into small popcorn sized balls (I made approx. 36 with this amount of mince).
- In a blender, add the corn thins and half a teaspoon of paprika to a blender and blend for a few seconds into a powder. If you don't have a blender, add to a sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour the corn thins powder on to a plate.
- Roll each ball in the corn thin powder to coat and place on a lined and sprayed baking tray (using 1 kcal spray).
- Spray them again with 1kcal spray and bake or air fry for 12-15 minutes until cooked throughout. You can flip them over/shake them half way through cooking.
Serving: 1serving (approx. 12 pieces) | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 6g