Protein CheesecakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 slices
- 360 grams Extra Light cream cheese Philadelphia
- 250 grams Fat Free Greek yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 scoops Flavoured protein powder (the flavour protein you choose will determine the flavour of the cheescake)
- 60 ml Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk on high speed for about 3 minutes. (You can also whisk by hand)
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper and pour mixture in.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 150° Celsius. Turn down the oven to 100° Celsius. Check that a knife comes out clean to see if it's ready.
- Turn down the oven to 100° Celsius. Cook for another 40 to 50 minutes. Check that a knife just comes out clean to see if it's ready.
- Allow cool and refrigerate for a couple of hours before slicing into 8 pieces and serving with whatever toppings you like such as fruit, calorie free syrup, peanut butter etc..
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 210mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 0.3mg