Protein Ice-CreamPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 25g whey protein powder (any flavour)
- 150-200 ml low calorie milk (e.g. hazelnut, coconut, almond, skimmed)
- 200 g frozen fruit of choice (melons, berries etc)
- 5 g cacao nibs (optional)
- Add the fruit, protein powder, cacao nibs and about 150ml of the milk to a blender.
- Pulse it for a few seconds, stir and then pulse again.
- You will need to stir it from time to time to ensure all the fruit is blended but try no to over blend or it becomes more like a smoothie consistency.
- Slowly add more milk as required until the ice-cream is your desired consistency. The less milk you use, the thicker it will be.
- Serve immediately or pop in the freezer for an hour or two if you want a more ice-cream like texture.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 6g