Protein PancakesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 pancakes
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1 scoop flavoured protein powder
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 kcal cooking spray
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Mix in the protein powder, flour and baking powder.
- Crack in the eggs and combine well.
- Heat a pan on medium and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Spoon about 1/5th the pancake batter on to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until starting to bubble.
- Flip the pancake and cook for about 1 minute.
- Repeat to make 4 more pancakes.
- Serve with toppings of choice.
- Toppings pictured here: banana, strawberries, blueberries, toasted flaked almonds and freeze fried strawberries.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g