Protein Porridge (Perfect Proats)
Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 bowl
- 50g oats
- 200ml low calorie milk of choice
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop flavoured protein powder
- 200ml water
- 20g dark chocolate
- In a bowl whisk the milk, water, oats and the egg whites
- Microwave in 30 second intervals (so the egg doesn't scramble) for 2-3 minutes. until it starts to thicken
- Stir in the protein powder and give it another 30 seconds in microwave.
- Stir again and top with the broken dark chocolate pieces.
- Microwave for a final 30 seconds.
- Try out different toppings or flavours of protein powder to change it up.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 200mg | Potassium: 687mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 820IU | Vitamin C: 6.9mg | Calcium: 311mg | Iron: 4.1mg