Protein TriflePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 person
- 1/2 sachet Raspberry Sugar Free Jelly (Hartley's)
- 150g Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 halved Strawberries
- 3g Sprinkles
- Pour half the packet of jelly crystals in a bowl and top with 150ml of boiling water.
- Stir until jelly is fully dissolved.
- Add 150ml of cold water and stir again.
- Allow set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Once jelly is set, grab another bowl and mix the yogurt with the protein powder to make the protein custard.
- Pour custard over the set jelly and decorate with chopped strawberries and sprinkles.
- Chill until serving.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 2g