If you don’t have a waffle maker, you could use this batter to make pancakes instead!
Protein WafflesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving (2-3 waffles + toppings)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop flavoured whey protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 30 g coconut flour (or any flour)
- 50 mls almond milk (or any low cal milk)
- 1 kcal spray
- 100 g berries
- 100 g fat free Greek yogurt
- In a bowl, add the egg, egg whites, whey protein powder, baking powder and coconut flour.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk and whisk again.
- Heat a waffle maker and spray it with 1 kcal spray.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook for about 5 minutes until crispy. The batter will make abour 2-3 large waffles.
- Serve the waffles with the berries and fat free Greek yogurt.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 12g