Protein WeetabixPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 Weetabix
- 200-250 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 25 g flavoured whey protein powder
- Toppings of choice
- Put your cup of chosen milk into the microwave and heat it for 1 minute.
- Add 2 weetabix to a bowl.
- Pour most of the milk over the weetabix and mix well (until weetabix are thick and smooth).
- Stir in the scoop of protein powder and add more milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Add your toppings of choice. Pictured here: milled chia seeds, pistachio nuts, bee pollen and smooth peanut butter.
Serving: 1bowl (macros do not include toppings) | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 4g