Salted Caramel Protein Porridge topped with Dark Chocolate & Peanut ButterPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 40 g oats
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 100-200 mls water
- 25 g salted caramel flavoured whey protein powder
- 10 g dark chocolate
- 10 g smooth peanut butter
- Add your oats, milk and water to a bowl (start with less water).
- Cook in the microwave for 45 second intervals stirring each time until they are hot and starting to thicken. Add more liquid as necessary depending on desired consistency.
- Stir in the scoop of flavoured protein powder.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds if you want them slightly thicker.
- Top with chopped dark chocolate and peanut butter.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 13g