Salted Caramel Protein SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 100 g frozen banana
- 4 pitted dates (approx 20g weight)
- 250 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any low calorie milk you like)
- 25 g flavoured protein powder (vanilla, salted caramel or any flavour you have)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Add the frozen banana, ice, milk, protein powder, salt and dates to a blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth.
- Add more ice/liquid depending on how thick you like it and blend again.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g