- 6 large eggs
- 1 medium finely chopped onion (approx 150g)
- 1 diced red pepper (approx. 150g)
- 2 400g tins of chunky tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Mixed herbs
- Heat a large frying pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the diced red pepper and onion, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin and paprika cooking for a further minute.
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes, stirring well and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs to taste.
- Make 6 wells in the sauce and crack an egg into each well.
- Place the pan under a preheated grill and grill for about 5 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve with sourdough bread or whatever side you like.
Serving: 2eggs and sauce | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 11g