Simple Chicken Satay Curry
Simple Chicken Satay CurryPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 900 g diced chicken breast
- 1 white onion
- 300 g grated carrot
- 100g spinach
- 250 mls chicken stock (or veg stock)
- 600 mls light coconut milk
- 100 g smooth peanut butter
- 50 g red curry paste
- 1kcal spray
- Heat a large pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Finely chop the onion and add it to the pan cooking for about 1 minute to soften it slightly.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and cook for 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Stir in the light coconut milk, chicken stock and peanut butter.
- Reduce heat to a medium simmer and add in the diced chicken breast.
- Cook for about 10 minutes stirring from time to time until the sauce starts to thicken and the chicken is cooked throughout.
- Taste and season as required.
- Serve in a bowl and top with the grated carrot and fresh spinach leaves.
- Add extra sides to suit your calorie requirements/preference e.g. basmati rice, cauliflower rice, noodles, potatoes.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 17g