Single Serve Chocolate CakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 medium ripe banana - the riper, the better (approx 80g)
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 20 g peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mash the banana.
- Add in the cocoa powder and peanut butter, and mix well.
- Pour into a ramekin dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. To save time, you can microwave for about 90 seconds instead (way nicer baked so def worth the wait).
- Serve hot out of the oven.
- Add in some mix ins before baking if you want to try out some different flavours e.g. berries, nuts, chocolate chips etc.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g