Slow Cooker Satay Chicken Curry
Slow Cooker Satay Chicken CurryPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 people
- 750 g diced chicken breast
- 80 g peanut butter
- 300 g chopped carrot
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped red chili
- 20 g curry powder
- 1 lime juiced
- 20 g plain flour
- 30 mls soy sauce
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on a low heat for 5 hours.
- Stir well, season and taste as required.
- Serve with rice, naan bread or whatever side you like.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g
OMG this was delicious. So moreish and great for a November evening.