Smoky Sweet Potato WedgesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 400 g sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes and chop into large wedges (leave skin on).
- Add the sweet potatoes to the boiling water and parboil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Drain the sweet potatoes in a colander and leave to steam dry for a few minutes.
- Add them back to the saucepan and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Add in the paprika and cinnamon (optional), and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to coat the wedges and spread out into a single layer on your baking tray.
- Spray well again with 1kcal spray and bake for 20 minutes shaking half way throughout.
- Switch to the grill for the last few minutes if you want them crispier.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g