Smoothie BowlPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 150g fat free Greek yogurt (flavoured or plain)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 150g frozen berries of choice (and a few to decorate)
- 5g dessicated coconut
- 10g granola
- Add the yogurt, berries and protein powder to a blender.
- Blend on the lowest setting for 30 seconds and then increase to the second lowest setting blending for a further minute until mixture is a smooth ice-cream texture.
- Spoon mixture in to a serving bowl.
- Decorate with the granola, dessicated coconut and a few left over berries.
- Try out different flavour yogurts, different frozen berries/fruits or even different topping options such as nuts, seeds, chocolate chips or low calorie syrups. There are so many different combinations you can try.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g