Sourdough BruschettaPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 slices
- 6 slices sourdough bread (approx. 50g per slice)
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 20 g finely parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 handful chopped basil
- Dice up the cherry tomatoes and add them to a bowl.
- Add the garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chopped basil, parmesan cheese and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and leave aside.
- Meanwhile, toast your sourdough bread.
- Add approx. 1/6th of the tomato mixture on to each piece of sourdough toast and serve immediately.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g