Spaghetti BolognesePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 80g spaghetti (raw)
- 200g lean 5% fat mince
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 8 halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 chopped mushrooms
- 100ml red wine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon stock powder (or a stock cube)
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 handful fresh basil (optional)
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add in the garlic and onion and sweat for a minute.
- Next add the mince and cook until brown.
- In the meantime cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Add in the carrot, cherry tomatoes, stock powder and mushrooms.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the tinned tomatoes and red wine. If not using wine, add some water instead. (The wine is really good for flavour though!)
- Allow to simmer for around 5 minutes and season with the mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Serve the mince mix over the spaghetti and garnish with some fresh basil.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g