Spicy Thai Sweet Potato SoupPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 shallots
- 400 g sweet potatoes
- 2 chopped chilis
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 800 mls veg stock
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 400 mls light coconut milk (Tesco's brand is the lightest)
- salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the roughly chopped shallots and sweat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the roughly chopped sweet potatoes, roughly chopped red chilis, tinned chopped tomatoes, veg stock, coriander and light coconut milk.
- Stir well and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Blend until smooth with a hand blender.
- Taste and season as required with salt and pepper.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g