Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight WeetabixPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 Weetabix
- 80 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 150 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 15 g flavoured protein powder (vanilla or strawberry)
- 1 tablespoon low sugar strawberry jam
- 50 g strawberries
- In a bowl, crush up your weetabix.
- Pour in milk and mash it all together with a fork. You can also add sweetener to taste if you wish (e.g. canderel or flavourdrops).
- Flatten the weetabix in the bowl to create your cheesecake base.
- In a another bowl, combine the yogurt, jam and protein powder until smooth (optional: mix in a drop of red food colouring).
- Pour this mixture on top of your weetabix base and spread out evenly.
- Top with sliced strawberries, cover and keep it in the fridge until serving. It will thicken up the longer you leave it.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 3g