Strawberry SorbetPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 150g frozen strawberries (or any frozen fruit/berries - just adjust macros accordingly)
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 150ml almond milk
- Add 150ml of almond milk to a blender.
- Add in the frozen strawerries.
- Add in the frozen banana.
- Blend until smooth stirring to help break up the fruit chunks. This will take a few minutes. You might need a bit more almond milk depending on desired consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
- Try different flavour combinations such as frozen berries like blueberries, raspberries or fruits such as frozen kiwi, melon, pineapple, mango.
- If you want to use fresh fruit, you can chop it all up, place in plastic zip lock bag and freeze it for about 3 hours before making.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g