Sweet Chili Chicken Tray Bake
Sweet Chili Chicken Tray BakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 4 chopped chicken breasts
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 8 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 juice of a lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 kcal spray
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 100ml low calorie sweet chili sauce (Blend Bro's or Myprotein)
- 30ml light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 thumb sized piece grated ginger
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (Sriracha or Frank's Hot Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the chopped chicken breasts, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas.
- Squeeze in the juice of a lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over and mix well.
- Line a tray with tin foil and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Pour chicken over and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with rice, noodles or whatever else you would like with it.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 3g