Sweet Potato CroquettesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 15 croquettes
- 300 g medium sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into quarters)
- 40 g grated parmesan
- 30 g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt & pepper
- Add sweet potatoes to a saucepan of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes until tender.
- Drain sweet potatoes and add them to a large bowl.
- Mash them and season them well with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Stir in the grated parmesan and garlic to the sweet potato mash and combine well.
- Pour the panko breadcrumbs on to a plate.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Form the sweet potato mash into croquette shapes and roll in panko breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Add the croquette to the lined tray and repeat with the rest of the sweet potato mash. You should have enough for about 15 croquettes.
- Spray the croquettes well with 1 kcal spray and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- You can switch to the grill for the last 5 minutes if you need to crisp them up.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Serving: 1croquette | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g