Teriyaki Glazed Salmon BowlPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 boneless salmon fillets (approx. 130g each)
- 100 g sliced carrot
- 100 g chopped broccoli
- 60 g sliced avocado
- 5 g sesame seeds
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt & Pepper
- 60 mls light soy sauce
- 30 g honey
- 1 small piece of grated ginger
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 10 g cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a cup, mix the cornflour into a paste with the water and stir in the soy sauce, white wine vinegar, grated garlic, grated ginger and honey to make the teriyaki marinade.
- Pour 1/3 of the marinade over the 2 salmon fillets and turn over to coat well.
- Add the salmon to a lined baking tray and season with salt/pepper.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of each fillet.
- Spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Bake the salmon for 10-12 minutes. You can also air fry the fillets at same temperature and for same time.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the broccoli and carrots and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the remainder of the teriyaki marinade and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve 1/2 of the stir fried veg in a bowl alongside each salmon fillet and garnish with the avocado.
- You can also add rice or whatever side you would prefer (account for this separately).
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 18g