Thai Style Turkey MincePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 400g turkey breast mince (can use 5% lean steak mince or quorn mince instead)
- 1 red chili (deseeded)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 sticks lemongrass (outer stalk removed)
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce (can swap for light soy sauce or fish sauce)
- 1 juice and zest of a lime
- 6 baby gem lettuce leaves
- In a food processor, blitz the chopped lemongrass, chili, garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray with one kcal spray.
- Add the paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove paste, set aside and heat the wok again.
- Spray again with one kcal spray and add the turkey mince.
- Cook the turkey mince until almost cooked through (about 5 minutes) and add the paste back in.
- Cook for a further two minutes before adding in the oyster sauce, juice of a lime and zest of a lime.
- Cook for a final two minutes before serving.
- Serve with baby gem lettuce cups or for a higher carb option, serve on a bed of boiled rice.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 2g