Tomato & BasilPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 400 g diced tomatoes (drain any excess liquid)
- 1-2 cloves of grated garlic
- 10-12 chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 slimsters (or bread of choice)
- Salt & pepper
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic vinegar to a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything taking care not to break up or mash the tomatoes too much.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for about an hour to allow the flavours to develop or else you can serve it immediately if you are short of time.
- Toast the slimsters.
- Top each half slimster with 1/6 of the tomato mixture and serve immediately.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g